For anybody who is not political, like myself, here is what i learned from last nights debates:
- Jeremy, the stuttering college student who looked like Jim from American Pie, asking about his future was more nervous than a ceiling fan owner with a comb-over. Is he now our new Joe the Plumber.. YUCK! This poor schlup just couldn't get it together. Way to be the voice for all upcoming college grads.
- Candy Crowley totally looks like every Candy i have ever met; the opposite of what her name implies and moreso of what her diet consists of.
- Who picked these out-of-date 70s looking people to ask questions? I felt like i was watching the Ford-Carter debate from 1976. They couldn't give these people a better wardrobe!! This also includes the candidates. Good gravy... those suits were too long and baggy in areas they shouldn't be. Booo.
- If you want to confuse both candidates in the future, then have a woman named Loraine to ask questions. These 2 buffoons just couldn't get her name right! Laura? Lorraina? Laurie? Oh and she totally addressed Mitt as President.. fortune teller? Oops
- Long Island accents are quite possibly the worst sounding US accents.
Who is the winner? I've no clue. But i will vote for Romney for the simple fact that he decided to rock a 4-in-hand tie knot instead of the always-dominating Windsor. #Balls